Turner Motorsports will rebrand its company and ownership will change slightly in the organization.
Harry Scott Jr, longtime minority owner for Turner Motorsports will expand his involvement with the organization and increase his steak in the organization. Scott decided to increase his role in the organization.
Scott will now be sharing the duties overseeing the organization, Scott will manage the team's marketing, public relations and business development efforts while Turner will manage the competition side of the multi-series operation.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Kasey Kahne and Brad Sweet to Switch from Turner Motorsports to JR Motorsports for 2013
- Danica Patrick to Run for Turner Motorsports in Nationwide Series, Brandon Jones Joins Team, Cale Gale Becomes Crew Chief
- James Buescher Will Defend His NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Title with Turner Motorsports
- Jeb Burton Signs Two Year Contract with Turner Motorsports
- Miguel Paludo Resigns with Turner Motorsports for the Full 2013 Season
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/oid