Since 1992 Joe Gibbs Racing has had a partnership with Interstate Batteries as a sponsor. In 2013 that will still be true as today the company announced they will be back for their 22nd year as sponsor of the #18 car. Interstate Batteries will sponsor six races for Kyle Busch and Joe Gibbs Racing in 2013.
The races that Interstate Batteries will sponsor the #18 car are the following: Auto Club Speedway on March 29th, Texas Motor Speedway on April 13th, Daytona International Speedway on July 6th, New Hampshire Motor Speedway on July 14th, Michigan International Speedway on August 11th and Dover Downs International Raceway on September 29th.
Over the years Interstate Batteries has been part of a lot of big wins for the organization including the teams' only Daytona 500 victory, which came in 1993 with driver Dale Jarrett. Interstate was also there for Bobby Labonte's first win in the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte and the company won the 2000 Championship with Labonte.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Kyle Busch Signs Extension with Joe Gibbs Racing, Proving 2011 is Far Behind Kyle Busch
- Kyle Busch Interested in Giving Ross Kenseth a 2013 Truck Series Ride
- Joey Coulter Signs with Kyle Busch Motorsports for Full 2013 Season
- Kyle Busch Agrees to Extension, Will Run Nationwide for Joe Gibbs Racing
- Harold Holly Named Crew Chief at Kyle Busch Motorsports, Busch to Run Partial Truck Schedule
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/p94