United Mining Equipment will sponsor Tommy Baldwin's #36 Chevrolet for three races in the 2013 season. United Mining Equipment has been developing, repairing and supplying long wall equipment for the last 20 years. The company is pleased to be partnering with Tommy Baldwin Racing in 2013.
Yeley has 167 career NASCAR Sprint Cup Series starts in eight seasons. It was announced yesterday that Yeley would also drive the four races at Daytona and Talladega in the #36.
This announcement is the second of seven straight days of announcements for Tommy Baldwin Racing.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Golden Corral Returns to Tommy Baldwin Racing for 2013
- Simona De Silvestro Joins KV Racing Technology for 2013 IZOD IndyCar Series Season
- Michael McDowell Re-Signs with Phil Parsons Racing for 2013 NASCAR Season
- Elliott Sadler Moves to Joe Gibbs Racing for 2013 Season
- Max Gresham Returns to Eddie Sharp Racing for 2013 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Season
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/pdc