Brian Keselowski Racing and Jimmy Means Motorsports announced that Keselowski will pilot the "Wreaths Around America" Toyota sponsored by TruckerFan.com for the 55th Daytona 500 and several other races in the 2013 season.
“It's with great pride I officially announce that I will be piloting the No.52 BKM/HMR Toyota for “Wreathes Across America” with Truckerfan.com as our primary sponsor for the 2013 Budweiser Duel 150 race, hopefully the Daytona 500 and more races throughout the season," Keselowski said.
Keselowski will carry an All-American red, white and blue, stars and stripes paint scheme with Wreaths Across America logo adorning the car along with the "Give By Cell" text word to donate to the company by your cell phone. The company is a non-profit organization.
"I wanted to go to Daytona this year but didn’t think we’d have enough funding, and then I received a phone call from a group of investors who are also veterans. The group, named Fans 4 Truckers, wanted to pay for the sponsorship for Wreaths Across America™ at Daytona and asked me if I’d represent them," Keselowski finished.
Keselowski will have to time or race his way into the 55th Daytona 500 as the #52 team finished 57th in the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series owner point standings.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Brian Keselowski Will Attempt to Qualify for the Daytona 500 for His Own Team
- Brian Keselowski to Attempt the Daytona 500 with Hamilton Means Racing
- Tommy Baldwin Racing Announces Sponsorship for Dave Blaney’s #7 Chevrolet SS
- Swan Racing Company Announces Michael Waltrip Will Run the Daytona 500 for the Team
- Coca-Cola Announces Sponsorship of Lotus Formula One Team for 2013
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/pn2