Front Row Motorsports is with out a full time major sponsor but that isn't stopping the Sprint Cup Series organization from running three cars in the series. On Saturday they announced another part time sponsor in Love's Travel Stops for three Sprint Cup races this year.
The first will be the Daytona 500 as Love's will be the primary sponsor on David Gilliland's No. 38 Ford. The second race will be in April at Texas Motor Speedway when Love's sponsors David Ragan in the No. 34 Ford. The third race is still to be determined by Front Row Motorsports. A sketch of the paint scheme that will be used at Daytona on the No. 38 can be seen here.
Love's Travel Stops, based in Oklahoma City, Okla., is family-owned and operated with more than 290 locations in 39 states and is currently ranked No. 7 on Forbes' list of America's Largest Private Companies.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Front Row Motorsports Announces Plans for 2013 Season
- Front Row Motorsports Makes Announcements That Affect Josh Wise and David Ragan
- Front Row Motorsports Announces Crew Chief’s for #38 and #26 Fords for 2013
- Key Motorsports Changes Name, Adds Own Engine Program
- Florida Lottery to Sponsor Dave Blaney for Three Races
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/ptg