Today it was announced that NASCAR Camping World Truck Series veteran Jason White will run a few Nationwide races for SR2 Motorsports. Included in White's Nationwide schedule is the Drive4COPD 300 next weekend. White has 40 career NASCAR Nationwide Series starts, his last one coming in 2007 at Indianapolis Raceway Park. White will make his first start in five years in the series with SR2 Motorsports. White has 151 career NASCAR Camping World Truck Series starts with 9 top fives and 21 top ten finishes in those starts.
It was also announced Tuesday that 2013 NASCAR Nationwide Series Rookie of the Year contender Parker Kligerman has secured sponsorship for his #77 Kyle Busch Motorsports Toyota for the Drive4COPD 300 at Daytona and six additional races after Daytona. Kligerman announced that Bandit Chippers will sponsor the team in 2013, in a Youtube video. Bandit Chippers sponsored Mike Bliss for 16 races in the 2012 season with Tri-Star Motorsports.
Matt Kenseth will move to Joe Gibbs Racing in 2013 and will run several Nationwide races for the team. It was announced earlier in the season that Kenseth would run six races with Reeser's as sponsorship of the #18 Toyota in the NASCAR Nationwide Series and today it was announced that Game Stop will sponsor the 2003 Cup champion in 10 Nationwide races in the 2013 season. Game Stop will sponsor Kenseth starting with the Drive4COPD 300 at Daytona, and will sponsor Darlington, Dover (June), Daytona (July), Indianapolis, Chicagoland (September), Charlotte (Oct), Texas (Nov), Phoenix (Nov) and Homstead. Kenseth has 26 career NASCAR Nationwide Series victories in 248 career starts in the series. His last win came in 2011 at Charlotte.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Motorsports 101 News & Notes: Turner Scott Motorsports Signs Dylan Kwasniewski; Matt Kenseth to Drive in NNS Races
- Motorsports 101 News & Notes: Phoenix Racing Plans, New Nationwide Series Team
- Nationwide News and Notes: Chad Hackenbracht Signs with Tri-Star, Reed Sorenson to Run Full-Time
- Nationwide News and Notes: Mike Harmon Returns to NNS, Ryan Reed to Drive for Roush-Fenway
- Nationwide News and Notes: Nelson Piquet Confirmed Full Time, Dakoda Armstrong to Run Five Races
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/pya