Front Row Motorsports announces that CSX Transportation will be the primary sponsor on David Ragan's #34 entry at Richmond International Raceway on April 27th. CSX Transportation will promote its "Play It Safe" initiative. It's the second season in a row the company will sponsor Front Row Motorsports and driver David Ragan.
"We’re pleased to join with Front Row Motorsports and David Ragan to show people that the injuries and fatalities associated with crossing collisions and trespassing on railroad tracks are completely avoidable if you play it safe,” said CSX Director-Community Affairs and Safety Cliff Stayton. “David’s work on distracted driving and other safety messages makes him the right spokesman for CSX’s campaign.”
In addition to being the primary sponsor of the #34 at Richmond, the company will join the #34 as a major associate sponsor at five more races. Those five races take place in the following cities and months: Daytona in February, Michigan in June, Watkins Glen in August, Bridgeport in September, and Talladega in October. The "I Brake for Trains" logo will be featured on the #34 Ford throughout the entire 2013 season.
Ragan will begin his second season at Front Row Motorsports after spending five seasons at Roush-Fenway Racing.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Front Row Motorsports Makes Announcements That Affect Josh Wise and David Ragan
- Front Row Motorsports Announces Plans for 2013 Season
- Front Row Motorsports Announces Crew Chief’s for #38 and #26 Fords for 2013
- Front Row Motorsports Adds Another Sponsor to Their Growing List
- Brian Keselowski Announces Sponsorship for Daytona and Beyond
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/pzn