It seems like news out of the Nationwide series is coming fast and furious as we head into the season-opening Drive4COPD 300 at Daytona International Speedway. The recent trend of news continued today as several teams announced sponsorships on Wednesday.
Sports Clips Haircuts announced they have renewed their partnership with Joe Gibbs Racing. Sports Clips will begin it's sixth year with Joe Gibbs Racing and will sponsor driver Elliott Sadler for seven races in the NASCAR Nationwide Series starting with the VFW Sports Clips 200 at Darlington Raceway on May 10th. Sports Clips will also sponsor Cup driver Denny Hamlin in two Sprint Cup races in 2013.
The Motorsports Group also announced that e-Swisher will be the primary sponsor of Reed Sorenson and the #40 Chevrolet for the Drive4COPD 300 at Daytona International Speedway. e-Swisher is a line of electronic cigarettes and cigars by Jacksonville, Florida based Swisher International, which makes Swisher Sweets cigars.
Richard Childress Racing has announced that the team and AdvancePierre Foods will continue their partnership for the 2013 season. The company will use many brands throughout the season. AdvancePierre's Fast Fixin' brand will sponsor driver Brian Scott for two races in 2013. Those races are the July Chicagoland event and the October 5th event at Kansas Speedway. Fast Fixin' will also sponsor Kevin Harvick when he drives the #33 Chevrolet at the October 12th race at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Steak-EZE will sponsor Harvick at the September 29th event at Dover Downs International Raceway.
The Nationwide Series season begins on February 23rd at Daytona International Speedway.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Nationwide News and Notes: Jason White to SR2 Motorsports, Kligerman & Kenseth Get Sponsor
- Nationwide News and Notes: Mike Harmon Returns to NNS, Ryan Reed to Drive for Roush-Fenway
- Nationwide News and Notes: Chad Hackenbracht Signs with Tri-Star, Reed Sorenson to Run Full-Time
- Nationwide News and Notes: Nelson Piquet Confirmed Full Time, Dakoda Armstrong to Run Five Races
- Motorsports 101 News & Notes: Phoenix Racing Plans, New Nationwide Series Team
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/q0k