Blum is only 18-years old and made three Nationwide starts for RWR at the end of 2012 at Chicago, Texas, and Homestead-Miami. His best finish was 26th at Chicago.
"I'm excited, I still do not believe it, the power to run a full Nationwide season is a great challenge for me and a great opportunity that is given to me," Blum said.
Blum will have Donnie Neuenberger as his teammate for the DRIVE4COPD 300 at Daytona. He will drive Rick Ware Racing's No. 41 Chevrolet in the race with sponsorship coming from Eagle Convenience Stores. The 50-year old Neuenberger has 38 career Nationwide Series starts. His last start was at Dover in 2011.
Also Rick Ware Racing announced that the team would be returning to the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series this season. Dusty Davis will drive the No. 1 Chevrolet in the NextEra Energy Resources 250 at Daytona. The 20-year old Davis has seven Truck Series races to his name.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Brian Vickers and Joe Gibbs Racing Partner for Full 2013 Nationwide Series Schedule
- JD Motorsports Committed to Running Two Full-Time Entries in the Nationwide Series in 2013
- Danny Efland Returns to JD Motorsports for 27 Races in NASCAR Nationwide Series in 2013
- Alex Bowman to Run Full-Time for RAB Racing in Nationwide Series
- Kenny Wallace to Race Limited Schedule with RAB in 2013 Nationwide Series
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/q4g