MAKE Motorsports has announced that Rick Crawford will drive the #50 SUPERSEAL Construction Products Chevrolet for the NextEra Energy Resources 250 at Daytona International Speedway. Crawford is no stranger to Daytona as he won the 2003 race there in dramatic fashion.
It's known as one of the best finishes in NASCAR Camping World Truck Series history. It's the finish of the 2003 Florida Dodge Dealers 250 at Daytona International Speedway. That's when three trucks were three-wide for the victory, and Crawford edged out both Robert Pressley and Travis Kvapil to the line to win his second career NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race. It's a finish that will live on forever.
That win imprinted Crawford's name in NASCAR Camping World Truck Series history. Crawford will now have a chance to try and make it two wins at Daytona when he pilots the #50 Chevrolet for MAKE Motorsports at the famed racetrack.
Crawford is the all-time leader in starts in the series, with 336 and has 110 top ten finishes with five wins in those 336 starts. He also owns Montana Raceway Park in Mobile, Alabama.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Ryan Truex Picks up Sprint Cup Series Ride at Richmond and Daytona Truck Ride
- Kyle Busch Interested in Giving Ross Kenseth a 2013 Truck Series Ride
- Chris Cockrum Will Drive for SS/Greenlight Racing in the Daytona Truck Series Race
- Juan Carlos Blum Will Make History with Rick Ware Racing in the 2013 Nationwide Series
- Todd Bodine Gets Race Seat with ThorSport at Daytona for the Truck Race
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/q8p